Who we are
Our website address is: https://thrivinglife.eu.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Thriving Life processes your personal data if you have made a purchase with Thriving Life or have accepted the terms of our newsletter. Below is an overview of the data we process:
- First and last name
- Name of your employer or the name of your own company (if you gave us such information)
- Phone number (if you gave us such information)
- E-mail address
The purpose for processing personal data
Thriving Life processes your personal data in order to keep you informed about courses and trainings that we offer or events we organize should you be interested in joining them.
Thriving Life processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send our advertising brochures and leaflets informing you about our products and services
- To inform you about changes to our services and / or products
- To inform you about Thriving Life events
- To obtain your feedback regarding Thriving Life products, services and events
Thriving Life also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information requested for our tax return. Thriving Life dos not follow your behavior on Thriving Life or other websites. We may use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories to promote our services, with your permission.
You may opt-out of our newsletter at any time via the email sent and your personal details will not be retained unless you have purchased courses and training via Thriving Life. Thriving Life does not store your personal data longer than it is strictly necessary and only for the purposes for which your data is collected. We use a (legal) retention period of 7 years for personal data, in particular for inspection by the tax authorities.
We take your privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Thriving Life will not sell or provide your personal information to any third parties. It may be necessary to share information for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation but you will be notified in advance of any legal compliance.
Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing and the right to view, modify and delete data
If you have a relationship with Thriving Life, you have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing any time by opting-out or the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Thriving Life. Moreover, you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in an electronic file.
You can also exercise your right to be forgotten. In such case, Thriving Life will destroy all your personal data that it processes. The exception is only in cases where the processing is performed on the basis of a statutory obligation or for a legitimate interest of Thriving Life.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the opportunity to file a complaint about Thriving Life with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data
Thriving Life protects the data entrusted to it by technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Updating personal data protection principles
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
All media contained on this website is legally used and copyright of Thriving Life. No unlawful use of our property is permitted and all recordings, videos or other media remain the legal property of Thriving Life and must not be used or published elsewhere without full written consent.
- Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
- Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your privacy is important to us and we want to be clear and open about how we collect, use, and share information about you. Please connect with Thriving Life if you have any further questions about your personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thriving Life is a company registered with the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) and based at Santhorstlaan 15, 2242 BC Wassenaar, The Netherlands.